What I Saw at the Devolution
Straining the Goulash of the American Dream Through the Colander of Discontent
Thursday, February 11, 2010
In Which The Devolutionist Understands That There Would Be No Math
According to the latest Washington Post/ABC News poll
, 70% of Americans now consider Sarah Palin unqualified to hold the presidency. The other 30% are either coma victims or lab apes.
When that number hits 100% I'll be genuinely happy.
Seventy percent. Even Orrin Hatch would have to admit that's a
. Poor Orrin. Maths is hard.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Los Angeles, CA
The Devolutionist comments on the world's insanity from the City of Angels, where the constant sunshine helps keep his mood hopeful and his blood pressure low.
View my complete profile
Click the Linkies
In Which Yr. Devolutionist Packs a Bindle
In Which the Devolutionist Stifles the Urge to Hat...
In Which The Devolutionist Ponders President Obama...
In Which Yr. Devolutionist Wonders What Has Happen...
In Which The Devolutionist Ponders The Politically...
In Which The Devolutionist Makes Recommendations F...
In Which The Devolutionist Understands That There ...